ABOUT FALCON DIVISION
- Falcon Division is one of the oldest units in the Program.
- Our unit was formed on May 19, 1963 as Blandy Division.
- On January 27, 1965, Blandy Division was re-designated as Falcon Division.
- On May 19, 1988, Falcon Division celebrated its 25th year as a commissioned unit.
- On May 19, 2013, Falcon Division celebrated its 50th year as a commissioned unit.
- Our name comes from the USS Falcon (MHC-59) that was once docked outside of our drill location.
- Falcon Division meets every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 8:30am to 3:00pm.
- Cadets are required to attend at least 75% of drills per year (exceptions: family, sports, other commitments, etc.).
- At Falcon Division, we pride ourselves on training quality Cadets, teaching them teamwork, responsibility, and leadership!
- Click the button below to read our Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that details how our unit operates.