About Falcon Division
- USNSCC Falcon Division is one of the oldest units in the USNSCC program.
- Our unit was formed on May 19, 1963 as USNSCC Blandy Division (Warrant 01-07-057).
- On January 27, 1965, USNSCC Blandy Division was re-designated as USNSCC Falcon Division.
- On May 19, 1988, Falcon Division celebrated its 25th year as a commissioned USNSCC unit.
- On May 19, 2013, Falcon Division celebrated its 50th year as a commissioned USNSCC unit.
- Our name comes from the USS Falcon (MHC-59) that was once docked outside of our drill location.
- Our unit meets every 2 weeks on Saturdays from 0830 to 1500.
- Cadets are required to attend at least 75% of drills per year (exceptions: family, sports, and other commitments).
- At Falcon Division, we pride ourselves on training quality Cadets, teaching them teamwork, responsibility, and leadership!
- Click the button below to read our Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that details how our unit operates.
- We are next door to the Johnson & Wales Harborside Campus! Located with the 4th Marine Logistics Group at:
- 1 Narragansett Street
- Cranston, RI 02905